Anybody running Ruin+Lethal Pursuer with no Undying?
It's still risky but I've been kind of enjoying only running the one Hex. It's nice to see who is near my totem and decide to either go over to it or ignore it entirely, while having a rough idea of how long it should be safe for. If that Ruin can survive the first minute of the game, then it's pretty much done it's job.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I've experimented with it on Legion a few games. Knowing where the survivors are grouped up and getting a chance to start Feral Frenzy chains before they split too far from each other is nice.
Need to run more games with other perks as well to figure out what build I like best, but it seems kind of promising on Legion.
I sometimes run Ruin on Legion and I'm definitely running Lethal Pursuer right now, at least for the time being. I don't use Undying though, because I prefer using my other perks much more - nothing is going to break me from using Enduring and I'm far too attached to Discordance for my own good right now.