Crotus Prenn Asylum

I want to make something sure...

Is this how the layout of the asylum is supposed to be? 2 pallets at the entrace?
Cause that's really not fun.

Comments

  • That just means there's 0 elsewhere on first floor.

  • @purebalance said:
    That just means there's 0 elsewhere on first floor.

    Ahh okay, i didn't go up that match.

  • @purebalance said:
    That just means there's 0 elsewhere on first floor.

    Ahh okay, i didn't go up that match.

  • No I mean there's normally 1-2 on first floor and 1-2 on second and I'm pretty sure no more than 3 total. TYPICALLY I've seen the 2 on second floor which is better for a second escape, but worse for looping than the ones you had. That setup is rare since normally it's spread

  • @purebalance said:
    No I mean there's normally 1-2 on first floor and 1-2 on second and I'm pretty sure no more than 3 total. TYPICALLY I've seen the 2 on second floor which is better for a second escape, but worse for looping than the ones you had. That setup is rare since normally it's spread

    Yeah, first time i've seen this.

  • NO MORE DOUBLE PALLETS BTW GUISE

  • @yeet said:
    NO MORE DOUBLE PALLETS BTW GUISE

    They're allowed in main buildings, apparently.