Dodging Victor/Hatchets should award points.
Title. Just like dodging Deathslinger.
Title. Just like dodging Deathslinger.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree, I think that makes sense.
He does, but the distance that the shot has to miss by is pretty small. You can still be shoot at and not get awarded the points, because the shoot was aimed too far away.
Wow, that would be awesome. Since survivors gain less points than killers.
Even Blight gives Survivors some points when he misses them, so I fully agree!
Wait what??? You gain points for that?
Survival points, deathslinger also has a similar score event for breaking free of his harpoon within 3 meters of him.
Yea, 250 Survival points if you make him miss.