Visceral Cankers can be tracked with maps.
The more you know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the bad thing is that the moment i see them ill complete them, id like to know where they are from the start rather than knowing where they were
I would swear I saw one using a map from a chest, but I couldn't verify.
That's the thing. Using a map reveals the auras of ones you shouldn't be able to see yet, last I checked.
please someone confirm this i have so many maps i dont ever use along with their add-ons
Well, if you need bloodpoints, use a map with the twine addon as it tracks killer belongings.
1. Shows certain killer belongings like bear traps which is useful.
2. Shows hook auras if you like sabotage-saving
3. Shows totems for finding that fresh NOED
4. The most important part, everytime you discover something with your map you get 150 bloodpoints. With the twine addon you discover a lot really fast if you just run around the map
Keep in mind you have to discover everything before you can look for it with the map.