Why wasn't corn redone?
My luck lately has me doing corn map after corn map after corn map. I know the maps were redone recently, but why wasn't the corn itself changed? The number one complaint for these maps was the corn itself. Yet that was seemingly ignored. I just want to know why? Do the devs have some secret fetish for corn rows that everybody universally hates?
Comments
I feel like they buffed the corn if anything. I dislike the map even more than before.
Rotten Fields needs a major hard rework.
Or just get rid of the map in general.
######### that map, Entirely.
If they reworked corn they would probably have to completely overhaul all the farm maps seeing as they all have huge areas of nothing but corn.
Oh, they did change the corn. They buffed it. Because they're very in touch with what people like when it comes to maps...
Any time you can sacrifice gameplay so a map looks cool the first time you load into it, you gotta do it.