Survivor suggestion!
Okay hear me out: a survivor who is a Steve Irwin expy and treats the killers like new animals he's showing off to an audience "Crikey! Look at that Sheila! She's a beauty uses hatchets to catch her prey, hear that song means she's coming closer! Very territorial allow me to demonstrate!" *jumps in basement*
Comments
Lol
I love this idea. BHVR do it you cowards!
No.
This isn't out of negativity. I love him, he was amazing and I grew up watching him.
I'd hate seeing him being tortured in this actual hell. He doesn't deserve that.
But, your post was pretty funny haha
He does not have to be an exact carbon copy he could just be an Australian true crime novelist with a doctorate in psych who has the same passion Irwin had for animals but for serial killers.
That would be brilliant! Imagine him getting downed and instead of screaming he shouts "It's okay! That was my mistake!"
Bloody brilliant idea! ๐
Omg yes!
Sure๐คฃ
Yeah he'd fit right in.