Show the killer how often a survivors hooked

I play for the first time killer since the new HUD update.

As survivor I see how often me or my mates hooked but as killer I need to remember?

Why this isnt showed the killer as well?

I got many situation where I was not sure if I hooked someone early the round.

I would let the survivors a chance and dont want to focus one but why should I remember how often a survivor was hooked but as survivor view I know this information.

There is no disadvantage to show this information the killer too in the same way survivors know it.

Please correct me if there is a way to see how often one was hooked.

Comments

  • The devs said the reason killer doesn't see the individual survivor hook counts is because it would encourage tunneling.

  • Thats riidiclous. If I want tunneling one I tunnel them. I dont need to know the hook count for this.

    I think it can protect a survivor from tunneling if I know as killer who wasnt hooked.

    As I played killer a few rounds I hooked often the wrong person again because I am not rememberd who I got first.

    So the hook count would help me to hook all survivors evenly.

    If thats really the devs reason I cant understand them.