Dont bother enabling RPD map until massive changes are made
Just please no.
Just please no.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's already enabled. Just the offering is turned off.
It would be nice if they split it in half. Every time I've played it if someone goes in the basement Noone can find the entrance to rescue them
It's enabled. Devs don't care about how playable, or balanced it is. They just see the money from the license.
RPD is literally the worst map in any game I’ve played. It’s like taking a map from call of duty and putting into overwatch
It was already enabled can't wait for the offering to be active I've got 93 saved up :)