Wow I actually downed somebody with Legion's power, should I buy a lottery ticket or Tinder Gold?

idk why but I had a Leon with a 99d Deep wound. I ran him up the second floor of Ormond and he decided to drop the pallet and jump out the window. He immediately died upon landing.

I don't really have anything meaningful to contribute with this thread, I just wanted to share my once in a lifetime experience. I guess this is what it's like to chew 5 gum.

Comments

  • oh yeah? but have you ever pulled off the legendary reverse chainsaw into Quentin hiding in a corner?

    Didnt think so, buster

  • lmao, he completed the flop quest, the madman.

    i actually bought legion recently, alot of newer players dont understand the deep wound concept apparently. Ive gotten 4 downs so far across my 3 games from the bleedout timer. i should see this much anymore after i start climbing rank with him but still pretty funny.

  • I played my first game of legion last night since switching from PS4 and had this happen for the first time:


    • Blinding The Legion mid-Frenzy will cancel Feral Frenzy 
    •  without applying the associated cool-down, allowing The Legion to attack immediately, which despite being blinded can injure the Flashlight user.


    I didn't even realize this was a thing, I was so confused after I vaulted a pallet and downed an injured claudette while still blind.

  • @Facture said:

    I played my first game of legion last night since switching from PS4 and had this happen for the first time:

    • Blinding The Legion mid-Frenzy will cancel Feral Frenzy 
    •  without applying the associated cool-down, allowing The Legion to attack immediately, which despite being blinded can injure the Flashlight user.

    I didn't even realize this was a thing, I was so confused after I vaulted a pallet and downed an injured claudette while still blind.

    that tech is awesome. the one killer in the game who is actually nerfed for taking lightborn.

    @Shroompy said:

    oh yeah? but have you ever pulled off the legendary reverse chainsaw into Quentin hiding in a corner?

    Didnt think so, buster

    I wish I could be that much of a legend

  • Being a Legion main, it actually happens surprisingly a lot

    even red ranks. I just assume they are doing a drunk run or something

  • All my Legion Bleedout downs have been like, why?

    It's never someone I'm pressuring, it's someone behind a bush or in the upstairs of a house while I'm chasing someone else. Just immersed and bleeding. At least one bled out while working gens.