Why is trickster winking off of my screen now :(
Do I need to change a display setting?
Same thing happened to me, I'm not sure what they changed but I think the killer is more off screen now than before.
Well that's dumb. I thought it was a cool feature. God forbid someone felt harassed and made a complaint... lol I could see that being a thing omg.
I thought you could spin your killer while in the lobby screen.
So you might have nudged him slightly without realizing it. Thus causing his wink to be in the wrong direction.
@Warcrafter4 said:I thought you could spin your killer while in the lobby screen.So you might have nudged him slightly without realizing it. Thus causing his wink to be in the wrong direction.
@Warcrafter4 said:
Definitely can't on console.
I find it hilariously sad that there's even an anniversary screen mentioning Trickster's wink. I wonder if anybodys told them....
For the future please report any bugs and issues you experience here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Check first if bugs have not been reported already. The lovely winky wink :( This should have been reported already in there.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing happened to me, I'm not sure what they changed but I think the killer is more off screen now than before.
Well that's dumb. I thought it was a cool feature. God forbid someone felt harassed and made a complaint... lol I could see that being a thing omg.
I thought you could spin your killer while in the lobby screen.
So you might have nudged him slightly without realizing it. Thus causing his wink to be in the wrong direction.
Definitely can't on console.
I find it hilariously sad that there's even an anniversary screen mentioning Trickster's wink. I wonder if anybodys told them....
For the future please report any bugs and issues you experience here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Check first if bugs have not been reported already. The lovely winky wink :( This should have been reported already in there.