Anyone remember the personal lighting from Blight's PTB?
If you don't know what I'm talking about, the game was illuminated in the area immediately around you when you played killer on the reworked maps.
That personal lighting system allowed BHVR to make darker maps while not sacrificing too much visibility for the killer. So why not keep it?
Comments
i think the only problem was for stealth killers being given away but thats a simple fix honestly.
I don't believe the survivors could see it, as far as I remember each role could only see their own glow.
I don't remember for a fact if survivors had a glow or not. I'll probably have to watch a couple videos of that PTB.
would be so could if we get that back.
Yeah, it would at least allow them to make maps dark and atmospheric.
Without letting claudettes thrive more than they already do on some of the maps.