Seeing as the rift was extended
Does that mean that the next rift will be released a week later than originally planned? I hope not because the rift is one of the only things that encourages me to play atm.
Does that mean that the next rift will be released a week later than originally planned? I hope not because the rift is one of the only things that encourages me to play atm.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Rift is usually released 1 day after the Midchapter-Patch. So I guess just the downtime between the two Rifts will be shorter.
Thank goodness, if leaks are correct, a few of my mains are getting outfits, and less time to wait is fine by me.