Territorial Imperative should have an activation sound like Blast Mine or Flashbang

Something loud and unique that tells you Territorial Imperative has activated.

A couple suggestions

  • Wood creaking
  • A wolf growling
  • Mathieu Cote whispering "Hey, somebody's in the basement" directly into your left ear
  • Toys, pins, and other collectables falling over or being disturbed

Because Territorial Imperative is a Huntress perk it makes sense that the audio cue would mean something to her. Also, I imagine she's probably the only killer that would start using the basement like an actual basement when her collectables stop being collectables and start being throwawayables.

Thanks.

Comments

  • It doesn't?

    I swear it does.

  • @Milo said:

    It doesn't?

    I swear it does.

    I thought it did too.

  • It does on the killer side or at least it did at some point

  • It already has an activation sound.

  • @Milo said:

    It doesn't?

    I swear it does.

    It’s supposed to. The same sound as Alert and Premonition. But Territorial Imperative has been bugged for a long time.

  • I apologize for not making this clear enough in my post. I'm aware that Territorial Imperative uses the default activation noise when it activates, I don't believe that's appropriate given how important it is. The default activation noise is easy to miss due to the noise clutter that playing killer comes with.

    I wasn't saying Territorial Imperative doesn't have a activation sound, I'm saying that it should be changed to something loud and obvious. I apologize for the miscommunication.