Check again to make sure. I got only one when the event started, but the bug was fixed and I was able to get two without needing to collect another crown for Legion.
There's one for Frank and one for Julie - you only have to complete the challenge once in order to get the two crowns.
If you received a crown for Frank early on in the Event you would have received just one crown, but we resolved this bug and added the crown for Julie to the accounts of the people who earned it during that period.
There's one for Frank and one for Julie - you only have to complete the challenge once in order to get the two crowns.
If you received a crown for Frank early on in the Event you would have received just one crown, but we resolved this bug and added the crown for Julie to the accounts of the people who earned it during that period.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Check again to make sure. I got only one when the event started, but the bug was fixed and I was able to get two without needing to collect another crown for Legion.
There's one for Frank and one for Julie - you only have to complete the challenge once in order to get the two crowns.
If you received a crown for Frank early on in the Event you would have received just one crown, but we resolved this bug and added the crown for Julie to the accounts of the people who earned it during that period.
Oh wow I see that. Thank you, yes I got credited for the second crown.
still sad Susie and Joey don't get a crown
I see a lot of players using Susie, so I think many would agree with you.