Please fix dead hard

The perk is good imo, but i'm never able to use it well as every time i use it it glitches so i cannot see what direction I'm in smh. I play on ps4 so idk if its just a console/ps4 thing but yeh its very annoying.

Comments

  • @annaboodle said:

    The perk is good imo, but i'm never able to use it well as every time i use it it glitches so i cannot see what direction I'm in smh. I play on ps4 so idk if its just a console/ps4 thing but yeh its very annoying.

    It's a current gen console issue. Hopefully, it will be fixed. Realistically, uh, ya...

    Edit: Apparently "last gen" was incorrect.

  • Press E to lag into next week

  • It's not a "Last Gen" issue if no one can get a PS5. I mean, unless you've got a stack and a half burning a hole in your pocket ...

  • @DevilSad said:

    It's not a "Last Gen" issue if no one can get a PS5. I mean, unless you've got a stack and a half burning a hole in your pocket ...

    I mean, I guess. I can simply edit it to say "current gen" and the message would be the same. The oldest consoles that can run the game are having issues.

  • @annaboodle said:

    The perk is good imo, but i'm never able to use it well as every time i use it it glitches so i cannot see what direction I'm in smh. I play on ps4 so idk if its just a console/ps4 thing but yeh its very annoying.

    It's part of the HDD issue, I've got an SSD in my ps4 and dh always works perfectly, hopefully it will be sorted in their HDD fix coming soon.

  • @annaboodle said:

    The perk is good imo, but i'm never able to use it well as every time i use it it glitches so i cannot see what direction I'm in smh. I play on ps4 so idk if its just a console/ps4 thing but yeh its very annoying.

    Playing DBD on console is dog water right now. Im lagging so bad which is making me blow gens, spank survivors when im healing them making me look like a rank 20. When i play killer i lag and lose the survivor sometimes its so annoying.

  • @SocialRespect007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/266254/please-fix-dead-hard

    they are working to fix it dont worry, try to use lithe for now instead of dh if you can or sprint burst.

    Yup. This is a big issue for BHVR, but scalpers are the real problem. If we all could get our hands on the new consoles last year, we wouldn't even be noticing this crap.