Thinking about it strategically, Haddonfield is a single map and in my opinion only Mother's Dwelling is a problem map (Temple is fine). Meanwhile, both the Swamp maps are garbage so we (hopefully) fix 2 maps going with Backwater.
I want haddonfield to be more bearable, but, you know, seeing how the realm beyond update has made every map worse I kinda shudder at the thought of what they can do to make this map even more unenjoyable
For original realms, it basically goes Backwater(it's so damn dull to even look at), Redforest(mainly just to see how nice it looks, I'm worried about how dark it could become though) but for Had-no-fun I want a straight up complete rework of it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hopefully it's swamp.
Thinking about it strategically, Haddonfield is a single map and in my opinion only Mother's Dwelling is a problem map (Temple is fine). Meanwhile, both the Swamp maps are garbage so we (hopefully) fix 2 maps going with Backwater.
I want haddonfield to be more bearable, but, you know, seeing how the realm beyond update has made every map worse I kinda shudder at the thought of what they can do to make this map even more unenjoyable
I don't know why, but the swamps maps are my least favorite map as both killer and survivor, just the like the old game that map was horrible.
For original realms, it basically goes Backwater(it's so damn dull to even look at), Redforest(mainly just to see how nice it looks, I'm worried about how dark it could become though) but for Had-no-fun I want a straight up complete rework of it.
Backwater Swamp. It's ugly and horrible to play on.