Personally, I just wouldn't like the idea. I don't really think mainstream TV shows should be added into DbD. This is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.
The serie has been out of the mainstream media long enough for the rights to be cheap but still relevant enough to Spark interest!
Even the actual studio which owns the right could like the idea since it could lead to a reboot. Which means money.
Well... Now everything is possible. Buffy has a legion of fans whose surelly play DbD. I've heard the developers intend to bring some other Netflix series to the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Personally, I just wouldn't like the idea. I don't really think mainstream TV shows should be added into DbD. This is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.
It's just a dream!
Flesh out your killer and survivor concept a bit. What would the Demogorgon's power and perks be? What would Chief Hopper's perks be?
Oh, only today I remembered about my suggestion after seeing the Stranger Things trailer.
How about Buffy now ?
The serie has been out of the mainstream media long enough for the rights to be cheap but still relevant enough to Spark interest!
Even the actual studio which owns the right could like the idea since it could lead to a reboot. Which means money.
Well the future says it DID happen :P
Personally? I’m all for it. :)
Guess I was wrong LOL @KillermainBTWm8
Well... Now everything is possible. Buffy has a legion of fans whose surelly play DbD. I've heard the developers intend to bring some other Netflix series to the game.
"A dream dreamt alone is only a dream dreamt alone. But a dream dreamt together becomes reality."
Prelúdio - Raul Seixas.
A dream has come true. :)