Which Killer Do You Wanna Play but You Can Not!
Title.
For me it is Nurse. I love her power. She is real monster. But i just can not play with her. I had hope bot mode for more pratice but bot mode was ridicilous. I hope they will upgrade bot mode soon and i will have chance for more pratice.
Comments
Oh i forgot legion, i love their outfit but come on, not his Power inself but Deep wound Is One of me most garbage things of this game
I am Blight main and i do not think he needs changes. He is perfect already. And just keep pratice on him, when you learn him. You will see, he is monster :)
Plague. I never hit anything with her power, especially during corrupt purge.
For me is blight, dude i struggle to hit someone in loops with the power and always miss.
This, also Oni and Plague.
Blight.
Huntress, but I'm just soooo trash with her.
They could make his sliding and bouncing off more consistent.
He has some bugs, yeah they need to fix. I said this for him base-kit.