300k just isn't enough.
Honestly I dint care if you think its greedy but 6-7 blood webs isn't enough for all the hassle and issues we are having to put up with on console. It's been weeks and it's going to be even longer till we see a "fix" do you know how many more bp I could actually earn in the game if it wouldn't just straight up freeze?
As if the performance issues wasnt enough the amount of players that are quitting on first down etc. Are completely ruining matches not to mention even less BP.
Like come on, its honestly abit insulting. You know your games a ridiculous grind, you know there are major issues... but you give a small 300k?
20k points x 5(105% offerings) = 105k =1 decent game
You gave us 3 full event games worth... 3... dont even get me started on WGLF or killer with BBQ
Comments
Some more interesting stats, I have an old picture of my bp and playtime (gonna use this as I'm not on to get a new set)
I have 83days,20hrs playtime (2012hrs)
I have earned 315,147,695 BP in that time
BP÷2012 =156,634 per hour. Using these stats you gave me 2 hours worth of playtime as a "sorry our games broken for weeks and still will be for a few more weeks"
I mean they gave us 3,000 iridescent shards. I do agree that the state console is in is really bad and shouldn't be in this state for this long, but I think 3,000 iridescent shards are enough. I kinda wish we were gifted auric cells but I'm pretty sure that's just me being greedy.
I'm more bothered by the event being extended but not long enough for the update to come out withing the event time.
Maybe we can get a bloodhunt after the update?