He abused a bug where you're able to teleport to a gen as soon as the game starts. The arrow appears when he faces a generator from a long distance directly, at the last few milliseconds before the HUD appears after the map splash screen fades away. I know this because I did it once to test to see if it actually worked, I didn't abuse it after that, just wanted to test.
He abused a bug where you're able to teleport to a gen as soon as the game starts. The arrow appears when he faces a generator from a long distance directly, at the last few milliseconds before the HUD appears after the map splash screen fades away. I know this because I did it once to test to see if it actually worked, I didn't abuse it after that, just wanted to test.
Tbh I dunno, I assumed it was already acknowledged and hoped it was fixed by then, but I suppose I may have to do it in a custom game to file a bug report.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could be Class Photo addon is malfunctioning or a hacker bad man.
He abused a bug where you're able to teleport to a gen as soon as the game starts. The arrow appears when he faces a generator from a long distance directly, at the last few milliseconds before the HUD appears after the map splash screen fades away. I know this because I did it once to test to see if it actually worked, I didn't abuse it after that, just wanted to test.
How long has this bug been known?
Tbh I dunno, I assumed it was already acknowledged and hoped it was fixed by then, but I suppose I may have to do it in a custom game to file a bug report.
Since Freddy's rework in 2019. It's really not a big deal.
It's the same reason why you can jump straight on a gen at the start of a game before Corrupt Intervention blocks it off for you.