Super quick question about head on

324234123.png

I just picked up a character who I found out in post game didnt have DS.

The DS stun kicked in when I picked them up. In this a bug or how its meant to work ? I have never experienced this with head on. I asked what happened post game and they said thats what head on does. I know it stuns you when you walk near the locker, but is it meant to have a DS effect?


It was the purple rank

Comments

  • Did you pick up right next to a locker?

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Did you pick up right next to a locker?

    Yeah I did, has head on always done that? Maybe I have never read its effect correctly, I didnt know it could stun after theyre downed. I thought it only worked when theyre actually inside it.


    Man, always learning new stuff. Thanks

  • @gammatsunami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2359718#Comment_2359718

    Yeah I did, has head on always done that? Maybe I have never read its effect correctly, I didnt know it could stun after theyre downed. I thought it only worked when theyre actually inside it.

    Man, always learning new stuff. Thanks

    No, only possible way of Head on is rushing out of locker. So if survivor is downed infront of a locker, where another survivor with Head on is, they can stun you after pick up and you drop survivor.

    Its like flashlight save or pallet save

  • @gammatsunami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2359718#Comment_2359718

    Yeah I did, has head on always done that? Maybe I have never read its effect correctly, I didnt know it could stun after theyre downed. I thought it only worked when theyre actually inside it.

    Man, always learning new stuff. Thanks

    You've misinterpreted it. Someone else had Head On and was waiting inside the locker. As soon as you picked up the person infront of it, they jumped out and stunned you.

    The person you downed didn't have it.