New Killer concept - The Maneater
Feedback is greatly appreciated!
Feedback is greatly appreciated!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Love the idea of having a animal as a killer really adds a new concept different from others
Perks are solid and don't break the game being reasonably although I would reduce enraged beast probably because I have a preference over that stuff
Really admire the thoughts of how addons would be presented along with details of moris and cosmetics are really unique
I really liked the concept of his abilities! Good work!
Thanks ! I really love concepts of non-human or monster / animal killers because, besides demogorgon, the game is severely lacking any monsters. A Bear in my mind fits perfectly to the game because it is not only big and scary, but can adopt humanoid stature and animations too.
Also I agree with lowering the timer on the exposed effect, however I can't edit the text because its an image copy from Onenote. I think a max of about 6-7 seconds would be more reasonable.