300K Bloodpoints & 3K Shards
Today i won? Is this because of event?
Today i won? Is this because of event?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are lucky winner!
A WINNER IS YOU
So funny man. You are best comedian ever.
I asked question, if you have not answer please dont bother me.
Thanks, but it was an answer. You asked if you won.
It is compensation for people having performance issues. Everyone else got it too.
So this is not for crowns because they will give one gift too for crown challanges. I thought this is last crown gift, thank you for answer.
Nah, it's just a compensation for delaying the performance patch until the 27th.
I wonder if they'll extend the event, since last gen console players basically didn't had an event.
They have to do this but i dont think so. Poor console players just BHVR'ed.
Yeah i also feel bad for them. I see constant random dcs from players. Which go for no apparent reason, even with 5 cakes.
So they compensate this by giving the equivalent of 2 full cake matches in bloodpoints.
Jackpot!
You won the Lottery!!!!!!
1000 iq jokes, how can you imagine this? Teach me master
Sorry, I am but a student of the Great masters myself. Every heard of Luis Mclean from BHVR?