If the ironwill changes go live, should we expect changes to stridor

Above

We know this was to address spirit I'm ok with that

but I dont like the idea of having no audible way to track the surivor unless they are running on a hard wood floor or 2cm away from you

So I'm asking should we expect to see changes coming to stridor and the other pain related addons

===========off topic===========

Edit if this was to address spirit the simplest solution would of been no grunts of pain but enhanced foot steps when phasing

Comments

  • Is the title the wrong way around or am I suddenly dyslexic?

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Is the title the wrong way around or am I suddenly dyslexic?

    No no I'm the dyslexic one will correct

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Is the title the wrong way around or am I suddenly dyslexic?

    No, probably a comma between live and could help separate the two related ideas. But it does make sense.


    nvm, I missed something.

  • They just need to rework stridor to something else,

    imho

  • I feel as though the Stridor change could very well be a placeholder effect, just to combat the sheer number of Spirits that run it.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    I feel as though the Stridor change could very well be a placeholder effect, just to combat the sheer number of Spirits that run it.

    Why that's not gonna stop them from useing it it's only just going to hurt the players that dont run iron will even more

  • Yes we should.

    But knowing BHVR,they will just leave Stridor and the addons like they are and MAYBE rework them in like 3 years or so

  • It's a great killer perk countered by another. Doubt there will be any change.

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2358809#Comment_2358809

    Why that's not gonna stop them from useing it it's only just going to hurt the players that dont run iron will even more

    ???? If you aren't running Iron Will, it doesn't matter whether or not the Spirit is running Stridor. I believe the Stridor change is just a placeholder because it literally made Iron Will, Spirit's only form of counter, useless.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2358814#Comment_2358814

    ???? If you aren't running Iron Will, it doesn't matter whether or not the Spirit is running Stridor. I believe the Stridor change is just a placeholder because it literally made Iron Will, Spirit's only form of counter, useless.

    Ok think of it like this you go to save random your both injured you have iron will they dont who's more likelyrare they to go after the person that's silent or the person that's 50% louder

  • @indieeden7 said:

    I feel as though the Stridor change could very well be a placeholder effect, just to combat the sheer number of Spirits that run it.

    This, the devs probably have a few changes in mind but while they’re still brainstorming on how not to make Spirit a Hillbilly 2.0 they have this to stop people’s biggest complaint with Spirit