Should Legion get a rework?

*Please read first*

So my thought process here makes me think that legions power should be more like in the trailer than how it is now. I personally think they should let legion turn into a survivor in the match. His new ability makes it to where Legion can make themselves look exactly like one of the survivors in the match. Legion moves at walking speed when he is a survivor; he can't crouch nor can he run. He can't work on a gen and he can't heal/unhook or attack in this state. What he can do is see auras and enter lockers where he will get the blindness status effect. Legion can transform into a killer whenever he wants (including inside lockers, but he instantly leaves if he transforms inside) but can't instantly change back after becoming a killer again. That the idea I want legion to be in Dead by daylight. What do you think about it?

Ps: I am a legion main just so you know

Comments

  • Legion should get a rework that actually makes them into a legion of 4 killers like they are in their lore.

  • There is absolutely no way that any form of killer with a power even slightly linked to looking like (and thereby hiding as) a survivor will ever work in this game. It doesn't matter how it's implimented or how large a part of the killer's kit it's supposed to be, it's just not happening.

    Because people play with their friends. A lot. Far more than most people seem to realise. Like, seriously, most of my killer trials are against 3-4 person SWF teams. It's kind of how the game is balanced at this point.

  • It's not the first time this idea has been proposed, and it won't happen.

    Yes, Legion's trailer was a bit misleading. And I like the potential idea of all 4 members of Legion actively working together in a single trial. But it's easier said than done. Plus, as a Killer right now, I don't think Legion is in a bad position. They're average, and that's fine. Not every Killer needs to be broken like the Spirit or Nurse. I've seen my fair amount of Legion players kicking butt in red ranks.

  • Legion is such a disappointing Killer. The design is spectacular though. I hope they get around the reworking them eventually.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    There is absolutely no way that any form of killer with a power even slightly linked to looking like (and thereby hiding as) a survivor will ever work in this game. It doesn't matter how it's implimented or how large a part of the killer's kit it's supposed to be, it's just not happening.

    Because people play with their friends. A lot. Far more than most people seem to realise. Like, seriously, most of my killer trials are against 3-4 person SWF teams. It's kind of how the game is balanced at this point.

    But if they ever let you opt out of swf (which is probably going to happen) it wouldn't be bad because no one could make callouts to say "that's the killer" but I understand you.

  • I'd rather buff Legion or rework them in such a way that they can still jump around pallets and vaults. A lot of people like Legion for their fast playstyle, changing this would take away something extremely unique to this Killer.