Fixes on Performance 7/27
Ok i am kinda [Bad Word] right now. You HAVE the fixes for console Problems but release it in 2 weeks? Where the 5th anniversery is over?? This is a Punch Right in the face of paying customers on console!
Ok i am kinda [Bad Word] right now. You HAVE the fixes for console Problems but release it in 2 weeks? Where the 5th anniversery is over?? This is a Punch Right in the face of paying customers on console!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're going to break something else for us, I just know it.
I’m just really hoping it fixes the issues we’re having on console. I haven’t played at all during the anniversary because the lag is so bad. It sucks we don’t get to enjoy the event we wait a full year for though
Same. But I don't feel like I am missing much anyway. Got the shards and don't really need bp's.