How do you spin really fast as survivors?

I am on PC and see other players juke killers really well spinning super fast. How do I do this?

Comments

  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8gKOHguhJnM

    Keep in mind that it is nowhere near as efficient as it was before the movement animations rework seeral months ago.

  • Quickly press W, A, S, D in order while pointing your camera either at the ground or sky and moving your mouse in the opposite direction to whichever key you pressed second (if you go W-A-S-D, flick your mouse to the left. W-S-D-A, flick your mouse to the right).

    At least, that's how I spin. It's actually not that useful and I don't do it much. Or, well, ever.

    Edit: Also I'm not even sure if this is how I do it, it's kind of hard to put into words.

  • @TripleSteal said:

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8gKOHguhJnM

    Keep in mind that it is nowhere near as efficient as it was before the movement animations rework seeral months ago.

    Actually, it's considerably more effective, at least in the sense that killers can no longer track you mid-spin, mid-lunge.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2357561#Comment_2357561

    Actually, it's considerably more effective, at least in the sense that killers can no longer track you mid-spin, mid-lunge.

    Huh? Considered by whom? How exactly are they unable to track you mid animation that they were able to before?

    It's the first time I see anyone claiming 360 without instant turnrates became better.

  • @TripleSteal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2357569#Comment_2357569

    Huh? Considered by whom? How exactly are they unable to track you mid animation that they were able to before?

    It's the first time I see anyone claiming 360 without instant turnrates became better.

    Just about every killer I've ever talked to about it noticed what happened. Survivors used to move a lot slower, now they whip around randomly and basically teleport. It doesn't even have anything to do with spinning, just a few quick camera jerks and on the killer's screen you're gone because the insane dance the hitbox does.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2357594#Comment_2357594

    Just about every killer I've ever talked to about it noticed what happened. Survivors used to move a lot slower, now they whip around randomly and basically teleport. It doesn't even have anything to do with spinning, just a few quick camera jerks and on the killer's screen you're gone because the insane dance the hitbox does.

    :/

    It's precisely vice versa from my pov. Smoother movement animations eliminated nonsense survivor models' instant turns that made 360 a thing to begin with.

  • …

    sounds like free hits to me. This should be a last resort if you’re out-positioned and out-distanced with literally no other option.