Ps4 issues

So im honestly not sure if it's just me or if anyone else experiences this. But I try to play nemesis and the game just lags or I will get huge frame drops. It seems the resident evil chapter has almost broken the ps4 in terms of trying to even play the new killer. I was just curious if anyone else was experiencing similar issues?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You've opened the floodgates.

  • Known issue since the release date. Console is unplayable.


    Welcome to dbd.

  • @the_honey_badger said:

    So im honestly not sure if it's just me or if anyone else experiences this. But I try to play nemesis and the game just lags or I will get huge frame drops. It seems the resident evil chapter has almost broken the ps4 in terms of trying to even play the new killer. I was just curious if anyone else was experiencing similar issues?

    This is something we're aware of and something that's actively being worked on - I'm afraid I don't have an ETA of a fix date that I can share as of yet :(