This event is wack
killers get 3 hooks guaranteed and survivors get 1 harvest point and they lose that if they die.
killers get 3 hooks guaranteed and survivors get 1 harvest point and they lose that if they die.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Better always get those Offerings every Bloodweb then.
R-E-L-A-X
I'm not gonna relax, its just for bp anyway and it doesn't tie in with any game objective. It's cool but there needs to be more of them without having to burn offerings cause my team mates will nab it before I do.
Killers get 1/6 for one hook, survivors get just over 2/6 for one full flower, you can only lose 1/6th per game in theory as you don't lose the progress upon death when you get to the a line of the vial its like having three progress save points.
It's not that bad. It just forces you to play the game slightly longer. So instead of finishing it in 5 hours it might take you 9
I'm not liking it so far.
It seems that burning a special offering as a Survivor could have 0 benefits, as you only get bonus BP when you yourself complete a harvest? So basically it all comes down to RNG, if you happen to spawn near the killer, get into a chase, get downed, hooked, but the time you get unhooked there could be 0 things left to harvest from.
It actually slows the game down pretty bad since survivors are hunting for them harder than hex ruin, I'm lucky that I just run into event farmers but any decent killer will get an extra 2k just from the slowdown. I'm just salty that I've played 4 games and barely got a 3rd of a vial and burning offering for each game. I'm just wondering how they are going to tie this as an actual objective into the game.
Don't you get progress towards a vial for just burning an offering as a survivor? So eventually you'll just be able to get there that way. It probably will be harder to do on survivor. But after all we all have to do both sides if we want the sets.
I care less about unlocking the cosmetics because if I like one I will just buy it, I care more about the bonus BP to lessen the grind.
Yeah because the devs know that 5 min genrush games arent fun
Yeah cause the survivor cosmetics are lame, they gonna go steampunk and not have ace with a tophat and monocle. The killer cosmetics are really good (except trapper and billy slightly) and I feel like this is primarily a killer event
Calling them teammates is your first mistake. Devs love to put things in that make the survivors screw with each other in small ways. (Pigs trap activation mechanic comes to mind...)
You basically need everyone to bring an offering in order to get a full vial for each. You get about 1.5 bars per harvest and add a third with the offering. That means 7 flowers and 1 survivor only gets half.