pro tip on dealing with flashlights
if someone blinds you just put on headphones and follow where they are going.
this has been working for me pretty well playing with spirit trained me to basically find survivors without even seeing where they are.
if someone blinds you just put on headphones and follow where they are going.
this has been working for me pretty well playing with spirit trained me to basically find survivors without even seeing where they are.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Or look up. Or face a wall. Or clear the area before you pick up. I'm sure there are others that I'm forgetting.
Here is another pro tip, if a survivor is in front of you, you can hit them with m1.
This and more coming up on "captain obvious gives tips"
Im confused?
I can’t be the only killer that wishes 100% of survivors brought flashlights every single game.
Why not a tip on how to counter medkits to force a 2nd survivor to heal the 1st? Or a strat for how to play around hatch keys?
Flashlights, no one cares about flashlights
Yep, always the best if they bring Flashlights.
My favorite part is if another Survivor is downed under a Pallet and the Flashlight-User is looping said Pallet. You just know they will attempt to CJ-Tech. And ofcourse they fail with it, because their favorite Survivor Main Youtuber takes 50 attempts to get two games where it works (and those two games will show up in their video), but they dont see it and think it is a super tech, which works all the time.
Yeah, totally! I never get blinded, ah ha ha... That sounds like something a baby killer would fall for. Literally nobody struggles with those.
Yep.
While I can appreciate your sarcasm, Im not saying I never get blinded. That’d just be a bold-faced lie.
What I’m saying is, 90% of the time, the user(s) with flashlights are potato survivors just trying to have fun. They’ll throw the game to follow killers around. I’m never complaining about anything survivors do if they’re not on gens…they’re helping me win easier.
ofc, I’ll get blinded at pallet breaks, occasionally even at a window vault. So? I have ears, they work semi-well. Even if they have Iron Will, footsteps still make sound. They’re not flashlight saving their teammates VS, thats just not possible.
Why do I care if they want to lose on purpose to have a more fun game? Everyone’s different
I get blinded at pallet breaks but it doesn't even matter because as long as I follow the sound I'm right up on them
Wow thanks for the advice! I would've never thought of that :D