Does the RPD map even exist in public matches?
I’ve played countless games as both killer and survivor over the last week and have not seen the new map once. After it being banned for as long as it was, it seems as though it is still secretly banned for certain players or is almost impossible to get in general. Is anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone know why the map is super hard to get a match on? Feel kinda ripped off buying this DLC when the killer isn’t good and the map is unplayable. Survivors are dope I guess.
Comments
i had it back to back today on xbox but before that was maybe a week and a half ago?
Its an insanely rare map(Only gotten it once since it got renabled) but also an insanely poorly made.
Trust me you don't want to play on it especially if you play blight/billy or aren't a RE fan who knows the layout by heart.
Had it about 4 times i think, 2 in a row
I just got it so yes.
I've only been on it twice since it was re enabled. But I heard it's still crashing for some players.
I got it once today earlier. Was my second time total since it had been reneabled.
I've gotten it a couple times, I dont think you can use an offering though.
Because of its instability it has a very low chance of being chosen and you can't use map offerrings.