How do survivors move before the match even starts?

While my camera is still panning the front of my face, other survivors are already moving around and t-bagging. Is this cheating? At first I'd assume it's PC players loading in first but I thought the game waited for everyone to be in sync before starting.

Comments

  • I think its just people loading faster

  • Survivors get control before the killer does; the killer has a slightly longer intro before they're able to move.

    I have seen survivors seem to load in faster or slower than each other, but it doesn't vary by that much. I'd chalk that up to internet speed.

  • @lauraa said:

    While my camera is still panning the front of my face, other survivors are already moving around and t-bagging. Is this cheating? At first I'd assume it's PC players loading in first but I thought the game waited for everyone to be in sync before starting.

    My sister's computer runs faster and she can move about 3 seconds before I can, so I think it's just ur computer

  • It's a loading issue.

  • You dont all load in the same time that why and that a dumb thing from bhrv part and they should fix this