Rampant Lobby Dodging/Disconnecting (PC Only)
Recently there has been a reoccuring issue for PC-Only Killers regarding a group of survivors who appear hell-bent on wasting other people's time.
Over two dozen different survivors with the same 3-letter clan tag have been appearing in every single lobby as a 4-man SWF, only to all leave the lobby with 6-10 seconds left before the trial begins. Often times, one of the clan members even sticks around until the lobby refills, then they themelf leave 6-10 seconds before the trial is set to begin.
This isn't a gameplay issue, so I'm sure it won't draw much attention--and I know streamsniping is not considered a bannable offense either (if perhaps that is their intention)--but this feels like a new form of griefing.
Comments
Why would anyone find this fun? Going in and out of lobbies and that's it.
If you troll you do it for the reactions and outcomes that you can see happening.
I am not denying it happens tho. It is just beyond my understanding.
Why would people do this lol?
Geez... I mean, congrats? They waste 2 or 3 minutes of someone's time and they're like 30 players out of 30k playing at any given time. Real big impact you're having here, guys.
They're trolling themselves harder than anyone else, really.
Yeah i saw them too now when i see those 3 letter i just requeue or just go do something else until i have another lobby 1 time they decide to play the game and i was sure they would have dodge so i was afk all game the chat was full of salt XD
I know exactly who you're talking about. There's more than 4 with that clan tag. I'm pretty sure they're specifically hunting for low hour killers to bully. There have been third party programs in the past that reveal the killer in the lobby. But yeah, I consistently get them in my lobby and they leave around the 20 second mark.