Head On/ Locker change suggestion.
Could you change the lockers so up until the killer attempts to open the door you could still jump out and perform a head on? It is so frustrating that a killer can walk up and stand in front of a locker, not attempt to open it but you can't get the prompt to leave the locker. It seems like an unfair advantage for the killer. My suggestion is up until the killer puts his hand on the locker or at the very least up until they attempt to open it you can still leave. Hundreds of times I think I'm going to get a head on stun but there is no prompt to leave and then boom the killer opens the door and grabs you. It just feels wrong that one of the few "offense" moves you have is still overshadowed by the game always gives preferential treatment to the killers.
Comments
Honestly, I would rather have the hitbox fixed. I can't even count how many times I was stunned mid-hit even though the survivor was fully outside.
What do you mean? The survivor was outside the locker and performed a head on? It takes 3 seconds to charge, so even if they jumped in the locker you still could grab them.
I think they mean the Survivor was finishing the animation, was outside the locker, and they walked up to hit them, and got stunned by a lingering hurtbox.
I've read this post a few times and I just don't understand it. Is it really a thing that you can't leave a locker if the killer is just standing in front of it? If so, it must be a bug.
Because your suggestion is what is/should be happening in the game currently.
Please. I'm begging you, fix the hitbox.
https://youtu.be/HZOgPrbu8js"uhm uhh you still got the down what are you complaining about sweetie?"
Because it won't always be that way.
Can confirm.
@stvnhthr yep this is exactly what I've been talking about.
What happens is the killer has already hit the button to open the locker, but this isn't yet registered on the survivors screen, so they think they're timing the Head On right but in fact, they've already been caught, it's just taking the servers a few days to figure it out and then play the animation.
Problem is if you hit it any sooner and head on "misses" the killer even though you hit them with the locker door and jump through them. This is just probably another one of those great game ideas (the perk head on that is) which the devs had but could not implement because of lag and inability to code around it.