Do you guys think a Puppet Combo themed chapter would be great here?
I would love to see a puppet combo killer in the game like the Night Shift Abductor and the Nun here in the game. Would be al great if Survivors ears would bleed by the loud chase music and would make anyone panic.
Comments
I think it would be cool but it's definitely obscure enough that I doubt it would ever come. It's possible though because the Crypt TV skins exist and I would have never thought that could be a thing.
I wish Killer's Legendary Skins would change the entire character music, by music I mean Lobby, Terror Radius and Chase. Would justify the 20 USD prize to buy the skins...
Id rather them hire him for a chapter.He arranges the feel and theme of the chapter.
But a Puppet combo chapter is probably not gonna happen.
Power drill massacre still scares the ######### out of me to this day.
As cool as it'd be I feel like the most we'd get is skins, like with Crypt TV.
I really would like to see a puppet combo crossover but if I'm honest, there's a few others from the indie scene that I would like to make it in first. One of them being Dark Deception, have really fell in love with that game!
If I had to pick just one of their games, it'd have to be Power Drill Massacre though.
There already are puppet characters ingame
ashy slashy on the survivor side
and at the bare minimum trapper on the killer side, he is pretty much a puppet for the entity as seen by the metal hooks inside him, he is forced into doing the entities bidding like a puppet, some of the other killers face the same treatment but trapper is seemingly the most "hands on" killer by the entity
You’ve just reminded me of Joel’s nun massacre stream. Thank you