It's not a toxic key post
Hey all, just finished a game where we had one gen left and I ran the killer for a good two minutes waiting for my adrenaline to proc...however when I went down I saw a Zarina and Elodie slow vaulting in and out of killer shack lockers. I guess what I wanna say is...just because you have a key, doesn't mean the game has to end with us leaving through hatch, just do a gen and save the key for when it'll actually be useful.
I'm just slightly tilted honestly because it was a really good chase at the end of the game and I was really hoping the ghostface would keep chasing me so we can get out of our 3 gen situation. Please, just do gens, we had WAY more than enough time for you guys to get a gen done.
Sincerely, a solo-que survivor.
Comments
Curious- what level are you, and what level were they?
Devotion 8, Rank 1, they were rank 2...
Wow. That’s disappointing to hear red ranks behaving that way. How did the game end?
And now even survivors hate keys! Just kidding. I have already watched a lot of frustrating survivor content where someone loops a killer for a few minutes and no gens get done. It is just unbelievable.
I ended up getting hooked near the shack, then Zarina and Elodie both went down in the basement. Hatch wasn't even near shack...
I actually do hate keys as survivor. A lot of killers immediately know it will probably be a sweaty game so they'll play sweaty too. I play casually now after 2k hours, but still seeing stuff like that go on does slightly tilt me still.