This is probably now my all time favourite survivor build.

Dead Hard, No Mither, Resilience, Desperate Measures.

The “everything can be done faster” build.

I really do love this a great deal now.

Comments

  • Oni likes this.

  • I think your the only person I know that loves using No Mither.

  • I introduce "Escape artist"

    IronWill / Dance with me / Quick & quiet / Lithe.

    Look back at Killer still mind game themselves at gym is fun

  • My favorite is Plunderer or whatever, for better treasure. Slippery meat, for dank Kobe. Borrowed time to farm my teammates without getting hate mail.

    I wish I could get that one Kate perk where you yeet the killers trying to walk you to a hook.


    I call it "rank 20 survivor."

  • What about No Mither, Self Care, For The People, and Mettle of Man?

  • Spine chill, Blastmine, Flashbang, Urban Evasion. Make things go boom.

  • @GannTM said:

    What about No Mither, Self Care, For The People, and Mettle of Man?

    It’s actually possible to proc MoM with No Mither, and totally catches the killer off guard.

  • Personally love Desperate Measures, Borrowed Time, For The People, and Dead Hard.

    It's a versatile altruism build meant to serve many functions (survivor on death hook? For The People and try to take aggro which can get to long chase because of Dead Hard. Killer camping? Hope my Desperate Measures can unhook them fast enough for me to not get downed, they get borrowed, I have Dead Hard, both hopefully escape. Every survivor is slugged? If healthy I can use FTP and try to get others up/take aggro for the other person to get the others up. If Injured, I just hope my 56% healing speed can get others up fast enough for us to recover).

  • My favorite is OoO, Alert, well make it, second wind