Can you use a flashlight stun to stop a Mori?

If a killer is in the process of mori'ing someone, can a well-timed blind interrupt the channel?

Comments

  • nope.the killer will just miss the animation.

  • And you will be next ;-)
  • This is good to know.

  • I was just asking to see if there was a potential for a blinder and an insta heal person to help a friend cheat death.
  • @Peasant

    No you cannot use a flashlight to stop a Mori. Even if the killer is 100% "blinded" they can still hold the action button to perform the Mori, much like they can still vault and kick generators while blinded.

    Edited for spelling mistakes! Oh noes!

  • Peasant said:
    If a killer is in the process of mori'ing someone, can a well-timed blind interrupt the channel?
    Flashlights do not stop any animation, or channeling/loading action. 
  • @Dabrownman1812 said:
    Peasant said:

    If a killer is in the process of mori'ing someone, can a well-timed blind interrupt the channel?

    Flashlights do not stop any animation, or channeling/loading action. 

    The flashlights only stop you from having a good time :_D

  • chococri said:

    @Dabrownman1812 said:
    Peasant said:

    If a killer is in the process of mori'ing someone, can a well-timed blind interrupt the channel?

    Flashlights do not stop any animation, or channeling/loading action. 

    The flashlights only stop you from having a good time :_D

    Anal rip
  • Peasant said:
    I was just asking to see if there was a potential for a blinder and an insta heal person to help a friend cheat death.
    U survivors have enough get out of jail free cards git gud losers
  • Peasant said:
    I was just asking to see if there was a potential for a blinder and an insta heal person to help a friend cheat death.
    U survivors have enough get out of jail free cards git gud losers
    Mate, I make memes and run Pharmacy as much as I can. The fact that you seem to think that I genuinely want to harrang you killers is highly delusional.
  • Peasant said:
    Peasant said:
    I was just asking to see if there was a potential for a blinder and an insta heal person to help a friend cheat death.
    U survivors have enough get out of jail free cards git gud losers
    Mate, I make memes and run Pharmacy as much as I can. The fact that you seem to think that I genuinely want to harrang you killers is highly delusional.
    In the end we killers already have enough going against us so we don't need this in the game.