why this specific part of the all kill theme doesn't play anymore with trickster?
https://youtu.be/roy75NG3xSM?t=47
This part right there, it used to play before, now it simply doesn't, why was it changed? I love this part :'(
Comments
Last game I had with Trickster was bugged. Chase music was muting sporadically which was very odd and uncomfortable...
how strange
I hope they will too, but i doubt it, when a ptb version goes to live there's close to no chance they bring it back to it's first ways
Probably took up too much space for the code, or something like that. But who knows. Oni had his whole music change, so it does not surprise me.
it was just an experiement, I can't believe they didn't go all the way with it
it's just a track, it's just some Mb dragged into the game, I doubt there's any codes involved