Console Player Feelings About this WONDERFUL EVENT!!!
What consistently drops frames
-Killer or Survivor gaining a speed boost
-A Skill Check
-Throwing a pallet down
-Fast Vaulting Windows
-Doctor's Static Shock
-Nemesis in general
-If they game just decides to
I think it's safe to say extending the event to the 22nd is great...for PC players, as they still have the game being somewhat playable. Console players however, get a unplayable mess that is a disappointment in many ways. I can't tell anyone to go buy this game right now in the state it is in. I would say wait and pray it gets fixed or another company is in control. Spaghetti code is fixable and you don't need a DBD 2 or anything extreme to solve that issue.
I'm frustrated and upset that everytime I play this game and hope it gets better, it doesn't. SO MANY PEOPLE support less chapters if the game gets fixed, but no. More chapters are added, while also making the game run worse. What's the point of making content for a game, if the game is unplayable?
I love Dead By Daylight since 2016 and I root the best for it. But it's like a sports team that just doesn't want to win right now. I'M NOT BUYING ANY AURIC CELLS, DLC, OR RIFTS until it's fixed personally.
Cheers to a 5th Anniversary and hoping the game gets better.
Comments
I get that. Just so many people by now keep saying, "JUST GET A PC." So annoying. I apologize for misunderstanding the comment.
ITS UNPLAYABLE ON BOTH SIDES. Survivors will mess up gens cuz skill checks freeze the game, pallet throws will get you hit and sometimes, once you throw the pallet. The game makes you slow vault it because IT'S JUST BAD CODING.
I'm not making any excuses, it seems unfortunately pretty knotted together. I'm just pointing out that the delay to push out the update to everyone may not be because of BHVR.