I'd Love To Accuse That Huntress Of Camping...

....BUT, when the other three Survivors are wetting their pants and tripping over each other in a game of 'Who Can Get The Unhook First?", I can't really blame the Huntress for letting her quarry come to her.

Do better, Survivors.

Comments

  • Legit, this is how I feel like In solo Q after I just got hooked…

    (I’m Homer)

    31B5685C-2AB7-456C-B0F1-DB93CA782317.gif


  • That is honestly why I started the game with a more campy approach, survivors are SUPER thirsty for unhooks and I am not being punished for staying as no one is doing gens. I purposely started playing worse specifically because I was ranking up too fast for my own good.

  • More survivors need to be wise like you.

  • Meanwhile I'm left to die on first hook because nobody comes to rescue me.

  • Many times I see like 2-3 survivors trying to desperately go for the unhook while I literally just hooked that person 2 seconds ago so I'm staying hwere I am trying to hurt the other survivors attempting to unhook


    and then they wonder why I'm camping


    Well you're not doing gens so I have no gens to pressure and you're all within 10 meters of me so why should I leave?

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    That is honestly why I started the game with a more campy approach, survivors are SUPER thirsty for unhooks and I am not being punished for staying as no one is doing gens. I purposely started playing worse specifically because I was ranking up too fast for my own good.

    Yeah, I mean when I'm playing Killer, I do it too. Why work any harder than you have to? 'Suffer the little children to come unto me, He said'.

  • @Lx_malice said:

    Meanwhile I'm left to die on first hook because nobody comes to rescue me.

    Yup, that's the other side of the solo queue coin...