There is actually 0 chance in a million years and I say this without a hint of sarcasm, irony, or doubt. And I reasonably believe most of the community will also attest to the same sentiment.
There's a reason things like that went away when DS finally (after nearly five years) received it's ultimate and most significant rework and very, very, very good reason at that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Although I want a DS buff, this would be way too far and would basically bring back the OP part about old DS.
Hate to break it to you but if you’re doing a gen, you aren’t being tunneled.
DS should keep the current limitations but simply be able to be used twice
if you are doing a gen you are not being tunneled so no
If someone is being chased by a killer, they ought to be punished for stopping to do a generator in front of them.
Lol no
If you can work on the gen, apparently you won't get tunneled.
Well these polls you are creating don't seem to be going the way you planned.
No because that just reverts the previous change.
Come up with something different.
Absolutely not.
There is actually 0 chance in a million years and I say this without a hint of sarcasm, irony, or doubt. And I reasonably believe most of the community will also attest to the same sentiment.
There's a reason things like that went away when DS finally (after nearly five years) received it's ultimate and most significant rework and very, very, very good reason at that.
So bring back pre-nerf DS, got it.