Man, I just LOVE using Twins so much now.
- Stealth pounces with Victor on unsuspecting survivors are just so damn fun, and probably make the survivors crap their pants. This is even more fun with Hoarder.
- I get a HUGE sense of satisfaction when someone tries to psyche me out by kidnapping Victor, but I instead ignore them and wait for them to realise the big mistake they made.
- Baiting survivors with an idle Victor has never failed me yet. Doing this near places/objects of importance such as a gen with a lot of repair progress is an almost flawless strategy. The way Charlotte can control areas with an idle Victor is very powerful.
- Spinning Top, Franklin’s, and Hoarder is hilarious. “No. You don’t get to keep that key, and I’m gonna know each and every time you come back to pick it up.”
- I hate looping so much. Thank goodness Charlotte and Victor together have some of the BEST anti loop in the game.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
The Twins are extremely powerful. Luckily it's kind of like a Hag situation where nobody plays as them. Possibly because they're so campy.
I do greatly enjoy playing as The Twins. They can be majorly frustrating as sometimes the game doesn't work well (I have Victor slam into the survivor, having his path slightly divert even so I know the game recognized he hit something but then not latch on) but overall they're a blast to play as.
It is also fun to do literal jump scare Victor as I jump on a survivor working on a gen who had no idea I was there
Sneaking up to survivors on gens as Victor with Cat’s Eye is even MORE funny.
I honestly don't think there as campy as hag, good thing
The weird thing is, as much as I’m aware that camping can be done more successfully with Twins than with some other killers, IMO it’s really not the best way to use them. Personally, I want to get Victor onto the back of a healthy survivor again as soon as possible. Doing this regularly enough causes immense stall when Charlotte is then harassing an entirely different survivor altogether.
Looks like you're now a Hoarder main, on these guys at least.
Yeah I think with the Borrowed Time buff Victor camping isn't nearly as bad. It was horrible back when it was only affected by terror radius so Victor could just down the hooked survivor instantly.
To clarify my position.
When someone is hooked, getting Victor latched onto someone, then have Charlotte chase someone else, actually puts a lot of pressure on the team, rather than keeping Charlotte or Victor parked near a hook.
It’s probably the one perk I never remove from them because of how much value the Twins get out of it if Victor is immediately sent in the direction of a notification (if there isn’t anything else of high priority)
So…
I just don’t see where the silent pounces fit into it. It’s really hard to justify anything except victor speed and pounce charge reduction.
I would almost say the only fun killer to play right now, but Hag and Trapper is pretty fun also. Twins are stronger though probably top 5. And Victor is super cute 😃
Learning twins is probably one of the most unfun experiences you can have in this game, but after you've learned them you almost never lose a match and matches are always guaranteed to be 8min or more so no genrushing.
However, the very very few games you do lose are incredibly painful.
What do you mean? You can start to charge Pounce just outside of the audible range survivors can hear Victor, and if you use Cat’s Eye you can continue to creep forward completely silent.
Long range pounces are basically stealth play.
I will hard agree that learning to play them is a real miserable experience. Missing pounces and getting crushed never feels good. It’s taken me a while to just take a deep breath and try and not get bothered by missing and getting crushed. I still get frustrated sometimes, but i have learned to handle it better.
Well Twins are a killer I usually play with the best addons every game. It’s sooo hard to want to give up forest stew and toy sword to give victor more utility.
Both of those addons combined make him like twice as strong in a chase and way more enjoyable to play.
I had my first Twin match in absolute ages today! I was sacrificed and do not regret it - it's such a fun killer to face, and Charlotte's figure is very intimidating for some reason! Victor is just very comical, which does somewhat ruin the illusion, but this was a great killer idea and I don't know why a vocal group of people had such an issue with them!
I don’t mind Toy Sword, or his speed add ons. Personally I think that Twins have no useless add ons, except perhaps Baby Teeth.
15 seconds of blindness after removing Victor seems pissy. I kinda get that “well while Victor is latched on they’re already suffering Oblivious, Incapacitated, and Broken. We don’t want to overwhelm players with a barrage of too many status effects.” But still... it should be something more useful than 15 seconds of Blindness AFTER removing Victor.
Yeah versing Twins is very intimidating. They have this great combo of the anxiety of never knowing where Victor is till he’s close, Charlotte’s menacing TR music and Chase music, and the way she trudges and stomps about with her big solid frame.
I wish switching between Charlotte and Victor would become more fluid. They are already strong so why not make them s tier :))).
Im sorry to hear that