The anniversary of the game. Anniversary cakes.
I believe that survivors are given too few anniversary cakes when you level up. I understand that the probability of the appearance of cakes is divided into all anniversary items, unlike the side of the killers. Therefore, I propose to increase the number of anniversary items by 2 times for survivors, with prioritization. 12% flashlight / first aid kit/toolbox and 64% anniversary cake.
I don't know about the others. But personally, I have a deficit of the above items almost 3 times less, if compared with the opposite side, with the same investments.
Comments
I'm wildly curious what the thought process was behind this. Why not spawn 1 cake node and 1 tool node minimum per blood web? Like how hard could that possibly be?
they mess the game upp agan
that is the 5 game in a row
This is only my version, and it does not have to be the only true one. I just thought that such a small thing as a set of tools does not stand out much among the usual analogues. And everyone loves cakes, especially at this special time for the game.
I am glad that your opponents do not leave you without money. We are talking about a subject per "per capita", if I may say so. Personally, my cakes do not justify themselves. In any case, I can go play on the side of the killers, "hitting the jackpot", but I also want to play on the side of the survivors so that I don't have to "live from paycheck to paycheck" .