Is swf cancelled on this event?
I can't seem to join with my friend. Is this a glitch?
I can't seem to join with my friend. Is this a glitch?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, that's a glitch. SWF is still working fine as far as I'm aware.
Ps4 here. Not letting me join. Or send invites. Keep getting server error.
That's definitely a glitch, all I can suggest is restarting your console and router.
Hmm, that's weird. I haven't played the game in a few hours so maybe something is wrong with the servers, or perhaps this is a PS4/Sony issue.
Either way, I'd recommend you report it to the bugs section. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
yeah twitter got the SWF #SWFIsOverParty
It was a glitch. I reset my game. All is well for now.
Dang. I was hoping they had removed SWF. They balance Killers as if it does not exist, and then SWF sweat squads EZ mode the game. 😥