Dc
Can we all agree that if we have a dc early in the game then we will just farm that game, I mean at least everyone gets something out of a players ability to not take a loss and not make the game boring for everyone.
Can we all agree that if we have a dc early in the game then we will just farm that game, I mean at least everyone gets something out of a players ability to not take a loss and not make the game boring for everyone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yawn.
I'd probably either leave or play normally. I used to farm and give people points back when it was common for us to load into a 3 v 1 game, but it happened so often that I just got bored of it. I get it's the nice thing to do, but after a while, all I want to do is just play the game.
Farming is incredibly boring. I usually just try to play normally and get the game over with.
Lol
Yeah that's the same thing he said
Ok, fair enough
Right I understand, I guess that other option is to add bots when people dc
They could, or even add a 'surrender' option under special cases (like those insta-dcs in early game) + priority queues so the people left behind can get into a game fast.
I never heard of that I'm fairly new but I hope they do something the dc's in this game are ridiculous