Couple of things I want in this game and an Ultra-rare add-on rework

Hello, I started playing this game in last August and I spend ~950 hours in Dead By Daylight.

Character Avatars Rework

With Realm Beyond project many survivors and killers look different from before and so their avatars (icons) in the selection menu look drastically different. I hope that as part of Realm Beyond project you will overhaul them soon.

Prestige 3 + Level 50 Reward

When you reach Level 50 after your third Prestige players still have Prestige button in the canter of their blood web. So as an idea, what if when player clicks on that button that would be given a choice to change their Avatar (selection menu icon) into a Prestige bloddy one. And when survivor does it their in game icon chenges too.

Iridescent Pendant Rework

An idea of a rework for The Twins Ultra-Rare Add-on:

IRIDESCENT PENDANT

Ultra-Rare Blood Bond Add-On

  • Victor moves at 5 m/s speed
  • When Victor clutches onto Healthy Survivor, Survivor gets a warning about this Add-On.
  • If Survivor does not crush Victor before Charlotte can call him back, they immediately go into the dying state

I hope to get feedback on this ideas because I think they have place in our game.

Comments

  • I like the prestige and avatar ideas, but the Ultra Rare for Twins is… not very useful. They get warned of the add-on, so the chances of you getting a down are extremely low unless you chase them. And if you DO chase the Survivor, it creates a hopeless situation in which no matter what they do they will always get downed because of the add-on, which creates a situation similar to that of old Legion, and nobody wants that.

  • @Trwth said:

    I like the prestige and avatar ideas, but the Ultra Rare for Twins is… not very useful. They get warned of the add-on, so the chances of you getting a down are extremely low unless you chase them. And if you DO chase the Survivor, it creates a hopeless situation in which no matter what they do they will always get downed because of the add-on, which creates a situation similar to that of old Legion, and nobody wants that.

    I mean, the idea is you get to use Victor more. And right now in the game this Add-on exposes survivors who kick Victor in his idle state.

  • @Starly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2350851#Comment_2350851

    I mean, the idea is you get to use Victor more. And right now in the game this Add-on exposes survivors who kick Victor in his idle state.

    Yeah, I’ve used it a few times. It’s actually pretty fun to use in spite of its simplicity.

    Victor’s already quite powerful on his own, so I don’t think he’s worthy of an insta-down.

  • @Trwth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2350868#Comment_2350868

    Yeah, I’ve used it a few times. It’s actually pretty fun to use in spite of its simplicity.

    Victor’s already quite powerful on his own, so I don’t think he’s worthy of an insta-down.

    I just want more complex and interesting Ultra-Rare Add-on instead of applying strong effect to killer or survivor under certain circumstances. But I understand where you coming from.