Decisive Strike is pretty good

Tonight when I was playing solo queue, I noticed a lot of Decisive Strikes so I made quick montage of back to back games with shadowplay recordings. All red rank games and killers.

https://youtu.be/Yiu0PHMlhiU

Every person who used DS escaped the match. Not sure why people want to buff it.

Comments

  • Remember the devs did show stats that in games where DS went off it changed survival rates to be 52%.

    Aka in games where DS went off even post nerf it killers got slightly less then a 2k average.

    Its STILL a god tier perk just less abuse-able then before which is great.

    Edit: I know stats don't mean much but given its survival rate was shown to be literally unchanged when it goes off still means its an insanely powerful perk.

    Edit2: I guess I misremembered its 49% escape rate still 2k average just every so slightly favoring the killer.

  • E1xcujJWEAEWD7g.png

    1 character too short.

  • It is fair now but I changed my mind about it and I had better success with other perks which are not that situational.

  • It’s always been good after the nerf but most survivors will tell you otherwise

  • You're correct and I misremembered the number.

    I just couldn't find that for some reason.

    Anyways its rather telling on how strong of a perk it still is that its unchanged, when you consider how many things can negatively effect its escape rate it being the same makes it oddly relevant for a DbD stat.

  • It's still a great perk, in fact it's become a staple to my build. It's punished tunnelers many times. People underestimate the power DS holds.