Was the nightmare visual effect changed?
I swear I can't see me or my character or even Freddy RN, it's worse than Deep Wounds in a dark map.
I swear I can't see me or my character or even Freddy RN, it's worse than Deep Wounds in a dark map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have absolutely no idea if this is intended or not. Unfortunately, going against Freddy is extremely rare for me, so I can't even test it.
That is true, you very rarely see Feddy's now. But i play him all the time so at least some see him.
Indeed, I see Freddy all the time... When I pick him.
Yes, haha of course we see Freddy when we pick him.
I wish there were more :( i love going against Freddy and looping his butt. play catch me if you can haha.
It's rare for me too, but the last game I had yesterday that happened. Outside of nightmare everything was ok, but inside, it was like that.
I swear I would lose him everytime he walked on top of a patch of grass
Gues it really is a nightmare since you have to have your eyes closed to experience it
Imagine playing pre-rework Freddy and this happens as a feature. Bet it'd be fun.
Maybe Knockout perk?
No, it was like that every time I entered Nightmare state, even when M1 from healthy or just after the timer ran out. Something happened in the last iterations of the game that messed up the in-game filter I think.
Yeah then something did happen to him
Knowing bhvr, they probably did this on purpose to incentivise waking up.