It was an extremely tight call between Ellen Ripley and Sydney Prescott, but in the end Sydney wins. Also, with Ellen Ripley I legitimately feel worried for all the killers out there, as she will do damage to them.
So Sydney wins, mostly because I don't want Ellen killing the killers.
Sidney or Tommy.Both charatcers are my slasher heroes from my childhood and I would fanboy hard if they ever came. Tommy and Jason probably aren't coming anytime soon but I'm guessing Behaviour are watching that lawsuit carefully and then negotiate something with the licence when it's over
I selected the poll option too quick because I missed that "other" was an option. As much as I like Sydney Prescott- I actually think there is one representative from the Scream franchise that would be a better candidate: Randy Meeks.
An all time favorite character of mine from the franchise but also an all time fan favorite and popular character, and Jamie Kennedy actually won the Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Supporting Actor for his performance as the character in Scream 2.
There are just a lot of things that align better for his inclusion than Sidney's imo- though I know that Sidney is more recognizable, I'll never stop hoping that Randy Meeks will be recognized for the great character he is.
I've been an Ace Main ever since Of Flesh and Mud released in 2016- but Randy would actually be the one character that would make me pause and consider switching mains. There's nobody else out there licensed or otherwise that I think could do that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Either Kyoya Suda (Siren; picture below because I feel he's obscure enough to warrant a photo) or Coach (L4D2)
An Until Dawn chapter would be amazing ngl,
I’ve been waiting on a Child’s Play chapter. So if we get Chucky, then you just got to have Andy too. 🙂
I don't play survivor, but I'd buy Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon just to have them.
Tom Hanks from Cast Away
Amanda Ripley (Alien: Isolation)
It was an extremely tight call between Ellen Ripley and Sydney Prescott, but in the end Sydney wins. Also, with Ellen Ripley I legitimately feel worried for all the killers out there, as she will do damage to them.
So Sydney wins, mostly because I don't want Ellen killing the killers.
But there's so many good options!!!
I chose Mike from Until Dawn, even though I would hope the chapter would include Sam as well.
My other choices were Tommy Jarvis, Ellen Ripley and Sebastian Castellanos.
I love all those franchises.
Meg kinda resembles her but why not.
Mike, but also Sam
Sidney or Tommy.Both charatcers are my slasher heroes from my childhood and I would fanboy hard if they ever came. Tommy and Jason probably aren't coming anytime soon but I'm guessing Behaviour are watching that lawsuit carefully and then negotiate something with the licence when it's over
Sidney Prescott and Ellen Ripley. Voted for Ellen because she had undeservedly less votes at that moment.
also Amanda Ripley as legendary skin.
CJ from Dawn Of the Dead 2004
Big Joe Grizzly from Halloween
See my username 😉
Jim from 28 Days Later.
I selected the poll option too quick because I missed that "other" was an option. As much as I like Sydney Prescott- I actually think there is one representative from the Scream franchise that would be a better candidate: Randy Meeks.
An all time favorite character of mine from the franchise but also an all time fan favorite and popular character, and Jamie Kennedy actually won the Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Supporting Actor for his performance as the character in Scream 2.
There are just a lot of things that align better for his inclusion than Sidney's imo- though I know that Sidney is more recognizable, I'll never stop hoping that Randy Meeks will be recognized for the great character he is.
I've been an Ace Main ever since Of Flesh and Mud released in 2016- but Randy would actually be the one character that would make me pause and consider switching mains. There's nobody else out there licensed or otherwise that I think could do that.
Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer would be awesome but basically anyone from that cast would be cool.
Jennifer Love Hewitt and Freddie Prinze Jr. would be nice from “I know what you did last summer”.
It would never happen but as a diehard fan since day one.. I have to say Ellie and Joel from TLOU and Abby as a legendary skin from TLOU2.
Tie between Alien and Child's Play.
On one hand, I'd love to see Chucky in the game. They proved that a small Killer can work with The Twins.
On the other hand....can you imagine the Nostromo as a map?? :) Maybe escape pods as the exits?
I vote for Sam & Dean Winchester but I want other survivors like:
Buffy the vampire Slayer
Fox Mulder & Dana Scully from X flies
Kit Walker & Lana Winters (or any characters of Evan Peters & Sarah Paulson) from American Horror History
Chris Washington form Get Out
Adelaide Wilson from Us
John Constantine.
Amogus